.

50 Cent - Wait Until Tonight {Letra}

50 Cent - Wait Until Tonight

Letra de "Wait Until Tonight" - 50 Cent

If you think you're lonely now
Wait until tonight, girl
Ah man
If you think you're lonely now
Wait until tonight, girl

I'm waitin' on you to come, baby I'm that man
Bedroom superhero, naked I'm Batman
I kill it then I give ya mouth-to-mouth, CPR
Bring ya back to life, climax, start your after life
Bounce up and down on my love, this is chronic
Have it how you want it, my back shot's bionic
She givin' me something I can feel like En Vogue
Unload then reload, recharge, I'm back on
Back at it, f*****' up the sprigs in her Craftmatic
Jack rabbit, addiction, I don't wanna break that habit
Your boy toy man, child it's cool, you can play with me
City life, bright lights, tonight you can stay with me
I wanna share thoughts, let's talk, go for a walk
Fantasies, we can get loose right in the park
Bullseye right through her head, to her heart
It's mental and physical, when you're gone, I'll be missin' you

Para ver la letra completa haga clic en este enlace: http://bit.ly/u2Vrpx

descargar
Compartir en Facebook o

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario